Cyberflix TV is the most in-demand app after Terrarium TV discontinued. If you are looking for entertainment on the weekends then installing Cyberflix TV app will provide you with nothing but entertainment. Let’s see how you can install Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
Cyberflix TV for Firestick or Fire TV
Cyberflix TV has a huge content library with a diverse genre of Movies and TV Shows. You can install this app on your Firestick or FireTV. Follow this step by step installation guide to install Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
Step 1: Install the Downloader App
- To install the Downloader App we will first go to the Settings option of FireTV and press the down arrow of the remote.
- This Settings tab will now show a list of options. Look for the ‘Device’ option in the list. Once you see it, you need to click on it.
- Now from the options list that appears on the screen, select the ‘Developer Options’.
- You should now enable the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option listed under the ‘Developer Options’. Enabling this option will let you install apps that are unavailable in the Play Store by using the APK file. Press the select button of your remote to enable this option.
- Now go back to the Main menu by pressing the home button of your remote.
- Next, we need to search for the Downloader app. Go to the search bar and type ‘Downloader’ in the search bar.
- Now select the Downloader app from the search result. You will see a link to download the app. Just click on it to install the app.
- You will see the ‘Downloader’ app in the Apps and Games section of Fire TV as soon as the download is complete.
- Now you are all set for the next steps.
Step 2: Install Cyberflix TV
- To install Cyberflix TV for Firestick, open the Downloader app by clicking the ‘Open’ option. Go to the browser and type “https://cyberflixtv.tech/“.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button, from the list of results click on the first result. In the webpage click on the APK link to download the app.
- Once you click on the link you will get a popup prompt of the installation screen. Select the ‘Next’ and then the ‘Install’ option to initiate the installation process.
- You will be notified once the installation for Cyberflix TV for Firestick is complete. Click the ‘Done’ button to acknowledge it.
- Now you can delete the APK file since it is no longer needed. Press the ‘Delete’ button to remove the APK file.
- Once this is done you need to install MX Player as the video player app for Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
Step 3: Install MX Player To Run Cyberflix TV
- Since Cyberflix TV has discontinued its earlier video player we need to install MX Player to run this app. MX Player works along with Cyberflix TV to give you HD streaming quality.
- Open the Downloader app again and go to your browser and type ‘google.com’ in your search bar.
- Now search for ‘MX Player official site’. Once the search results are loaded click on the official website which is the topmost result.
- Next, we need to go to the Download tab in the website navigation bar.
- You will see a list of multiple download links on the page. Choose the latest stable version of Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
- Now the download will automatically start. Once this is done, click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- You will get a pop-up notification as soon as the installation is complete.
- Now you can delete the APK file which will free up some space in your device.
- There you go! You now have everything to run Cyberflix TV for Firestick. Next, we will show you how to customize and run Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
Step 4: Customize and Enjoy Cyberflix TV
- It is really easy to customize and use Cyberflix TV. But first Go to the Apps and Games section of Firestick using the ‘App’ button and move it to the top of the list.
- Now open the Cyberflix TV app to customize it. We will first set the default player for Cyberflix TV.
- Go to the top right corner of your screen and select the option that looks like three dots.
- From the drop-down list select the ‘Settings’ option. There are multiple options in the settings list.
- To set your default player go to the ‘Choose default video player…’ option and choose MX Player from the list of video players.
- Now you are all set to explore Cyberflix TV for Firestick.
Features of Cyberflix TV for Firestick
Cyberflix TV has borrowed many of its features from Terrarium TV app. Some of the features of Cyberflix TV are listed here.
- You can sort Movies and TV Shows by a number of categories such as New Shows, Trending etc.
- It also allows you to list TV Shows according to the year you want. This feature is not available for Movies yet.
- You can watch your favorite Movies and TV Shows in full HD quality.
- Latest Movies and TV Shows are added to the app and you are notified when new shows are added.
Cyberflix TV is a great alternative to Terrarium TV app. It is a wonderful app and definitely great for watching free movies and TV Shows on your FireStick.